Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playing with Templates

I've been playing around with templates and html codes. I didn't like how the previous template didn't give me the flexibility to format my posts very much.

I also wanted to change the photo up the top so it was more Melbourne. I quite like this current one, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I might have to play some more when I'm at home and have photoshop at my disposal.

I want to keep it fairly simple, because I have a lot of photos in my posts and if I have pretty wallpapers and whatnot, I think there will be too much going on.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good babe. Sleek, clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've changed it again since you wrote this, but just the colours. I can't settle on title and link colours. lol!

    ReplyDelete