Monday, February 22, 2010

We Still Don't Own A House

On Saturday we went to an auction for a house in Brunswick. It was a really nice place and we wanted it. We bid at the auction and were bidding against one other couple. In the end, they had more money. It was pretty disappointing, but we're still hopeful that the right place will come along eventually.

As for our current house, the realestate agent has moved half of our furniture out and a whole lot of new stuff in. I don't want to offend anyone because everyone has different taste, but I will say that it is really not us at all. And to make matters worse they took the dresser which was my only mirror apart from the bathroom mirror so now I have to rely on Paul to tell me if I look acceptable or not before I leave the house. Eek! I know he's my husband, but can I really trust him with my appearance??

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it was disappointing wasn't it. Its just not a great time for the housing side of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still amazed that the owners / real estate agents are allowed to do that. Ask them to install a full length mirror somewhere. It's a necessity, not a luxury :-)

    ReplyDelete