Monday, March 1, 2010

In Between!

Today is the first day of autumn and I'm feeling very in between, just like the season. The weather doesn't know if it wants to be summer or winter. I guess that's just typical Melbourne, isn't it!

It's in between cricket and footy season. Pre-season footy has started, but I haven't quite mourned the loss of the cricket season fully enough to appreciate footy yet. Especially in the pre-season tournament when the rules are different and everyone plays a team at half strength so as not to injure their stars prior to the main season beginning.

I'm in between jobs too. Okay, so I haven't technically finished my old job, but I feel like I'm already on the way out mentally. I'm finding it stressful getting everything done that needs doing, but my heart just isn't in it anymore.

Oh, I just can't wait for my holiday to start. 11 days and counting!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, and my count has it at 7 work days!! Very nice indeed, a 3 day week next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 day week for you perhaps, but you keep forgetting that I don't get the public holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still not spring here yet. We follow the equinox and not the calendar to change seasons. Spring starts on March 20.

    I know what you mean about getting things done at the end of a job.

    ReplyDelete