Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not very pleasant at all

Paul and I have had a gastric virus this week. Paul's started in the very early hours of Monday morning. I had a few twinges on Monday, but thought that I had got away scot-free. On Tuesday afternoon, I realised that I hadn't :( Our house has not been a very pleasant place to be for the last few days. But Paul's back at work today, and I'm in my final day of quarantine. I'm much better today, but I have to keep away from work for 24 hours after the symptoms end so I don't infect my workmates.

It's one of the few times I'll ever say it, but I'll be so glad to be out of the house and back at work tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. How much weight have you lost? That's what you must remember about gastro - great weight loss regime! Shame I can't follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think it must be a girl thing to check that. Paul didn't bother. Not that he'd know his starting weight!

    I lost 2 kilos in 2 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! I hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm much better now, thanks Angela! :)

    ReplyDelete