Saturday, June 5, 2010

Why is this blog so empty???

I feel the need to explain my absence from this blog lately, but the truth is that I don't really know why I'm unable to make it on here. My excuse is that I sit in front of a computer all day and I don't really feel like sitting in front of a computer when I'm at home. But I know that is a cliche and I did sit in front of a computer at my last job. I think I just need to sort out my new lifestyle and try and work in old hobbies around it.

Another reason that this blog is so empty is because I haven't got any photos to put on here. I have taken the odd one or two, but my darling puppy decided that the camera cable was a tasty snack and has chewed through the usb plug. Clever puppy!!

Speaking of puppy, Morgan graduated from obedience training today. She can sit, wait, drop, come, go to her bed, walk on a lead and a few other things. She still has crazy puppy behaviour, though. Like last night when she chewed through the nose of one of her stuffed toys and pulled out a chunk of stuffing, so now the toy has to undergo some rhinoplasty before Morgan can play with it again. We've also had to barricade the bookcase because she's taken a liking to books. After 2 Agatha Christies, 2 cook books and the entertainment book we decided that something had to be done!

Both dogs are currently sleeping on the couch. Perhaps if they didn't chew through toys all night they wouldn't be tired all day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulationsto Morgan and yourselves for passing obedience. It's always nice to meet a well behaved dog and it makes the owners life a lot easier too.


    Sorry to hear about the chewing. I'm going through the same thing with Leila. She's the worst behaved Dogue de Bordeaux that I've ever met! She's really intelligent, great at obedience etc but when we're not looking she'll chew the hose, liberate clothes from the clothes line and do kamikaze gardening. She spent her first four months in a kennel, not in a family setting, so I've cut her some slack :-)

    ReplyDelete