Friday, July 24, 2009

A Trip to the Hairdresser

I have a terrible habit of putting of hair cuts until my hair is really irritating and unbearable. The one good thing about this is that it's always a dramatic change and it means that people notice.

This is my before shot. Probably not a very good one as my hair is up and the lighting's not great, but nevermind. You could always go to the previous post about the road trip to see me in daylight with my hair down.
22/07/09

On Wednesday night I got my hair cut. I LOVE my hairdresser. She's gorgeous and such a lovely person. All the people in the shop are. I think it must be compulsory for hairdressers to be beautiful people.

3 hours of colouring, cutting, styling and chatting later I walked out of the salon looking like this...
23/07/09
Well, not exactly like that, because that's the following morning, but pretty close to that. My darker colour underneath has been refreshed too. I'm very happy.

4 comments:

  1. I thought your hair looked good in the roadtrip photo... I tried to comment on it actually but computer spat it so I gave up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Thanks :) The roots were really long. My hairdresser said that they were so fair, that it wasn't too noticeable, but they were to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, looks really nice. I love going to the hairdresser as well, 2 hours to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great. I'm glad you have a hairdresser you like so well.

    ReplyDelete