Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Has Hit

I organised my work Christmas lunch a couple of weeks ago. I found a great room above a pub for the location and added a Christmas feel with some truffles and rumballs wrapped in red tulle and tied with a red bow. We wrote names on gold crackers for the place names. I think it turned out looking pretty good.

DSC_0022
DSC_0023

On Friday, Myf and Morgan's Christmas presents arrived from their cousin, Tuppy. Morgan immediately took hers under the dining table to eat, and with good reason!

DSC_0032
DSC_0033
DSC_0028
DSC_0029

It's hard not to get into the Christmas spirit with all of this going on, so we thought we'd have a bit of Christmas fun with the dogs...
DSC_0045
DSC_0049

We did have some difficulties trying to get a family photo though!!

DSC_0051
DSC_0053
DSC_0056


We were much more successful without the Christmas paraphernalia.
DSC_0016
DSC_0019

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh there's those eyes again!! The pic of Morgan is adorable (can you tell I have a soft spot for her?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just found your blog and had a spooky moment - my name is Rhiannon and until recently we had a Welsh Springer Spaniel, Mindy, who looked soooo much like your two. These are such gorgeous photos of them!! I'll look forward to following your blog ;)
    Rhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fi, she is very beautiful. I understand the soft spot.

    Hi Rhi and welcome. That is very spooky!! I'll have to head on over to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete