Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home Owner

Today we became home owners again. Yay! We've got some appointments lined up to get double glazing and landscaping. Still no pics though. Soon I promise!

Unfortunately I'm stuck at home with a viral infection. :(

I've lost my voice and my doctor has ordered me to speak as little as possible. I'm sick of it already!

I'm over daytime tv too. I have a doctor's certificate for the rest of the week, but I think I'm going to have to go into work tomorrow. I feel like too guilty staying at home and doing nothing.

The puppies are loving having me at home though. They've been snuggling up to me and have been very sooky. I hope they don't get too used to it!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the home...but boo to sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good feeling isn't it ... the house I mean, not the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, Paulie... it's not just a cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better soon. I'll enjoy seeing the pictures of your new house.

    ReplyDelete