Monday, February 21, 2011

Why I've been so busy

I've been pretty busy lately. I'm hoping to write more on what I've been up to soon, but my modem at home has broken. 

One thing that I have been doing is organising a massive celebration to commemorate the division that I've been a part of that has recently ceased to exist. As a part of this celebration, some workmates and I got together to make a video clip as a surprise for the lab heads. Check it out. The quality of the video is awesome, but I look really bad in it. It's all part of the fun though.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, very clever. Loved the lyrics especially 'Don't blame it on cows milk, that just isn't fair' :-)
    I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did. You are all very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Angela, I accidentally deleted your post from my notification email.

    The lab heads did love it when they saw it.

    Thanks Brilly. It was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete