Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pizza Night

Our 6th wedding anniversary was on the 5th February. Instead of having a romantic dinner with just the two of us, we hosted a pizza night at our house. We made the dough and everyone else brought toppings. It was a great success and I hope we can do it again. We had some nice bottles of wine, so I forgot to take photos of the pizzas, so I'll have to do that next time!

I did of course take photos of Jenson and I got one of Candice making her pizza.

2011-02-05_713a  2011-02-05_715a
2011-02-05_716a

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, happy days. It was a fun night. Such a great idea having everyone contribute, makes teh hosting very easy and you don't end up buried in the kitchen for half the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome party idea! I might try that one one day!

    ReplyDelete